We are an End to End outsourced Sales company creating effective Lead Generation campaigns and selling on behalf of our Clients. Client privacy is of the utmost importance at SalesTeam, we take our responsibilities seriously and will always respond quickly and courteously to any request. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the handling of data then please contact our legal representative and data protection officer on the email below:
Rob Lloyd – [email protected]
1. Our GDPR and Data Protection Policy
a) SalesTeam are committed to safeguarding the privacy and accuracy of the personal data of Our website visitors, service users and email recipients.
b) This policy applies only where we are acting as a Controller of personal data in reference to website visitors, Clients, email recipients, personal data collected from third parties and any other data where we determine its purposes and processing of that data.
c) This policy also applies to a third party, personal data supplied to us by our Clients.
d) Within this policy, any reference to ‘data subject’ means a natural person whose data is processed by SalesTeam or The Client.
e) We cannot be held responsible for the GDPR and Data Protection policies of our Clients. If you are contacted by one of our clients we recommend that you also check their own independent policies
2. How does SalesTeam process your personal data?
a) We may process personal data for website users, including those who enquire, in terms of their IP address, geographical location, browser, operating system, referral source, length of visit and information regarding the frequency of visits to the website. We do this for legitimate legal and business reasons in terms of improving our offering and tailoring our services to prospective clients.
b) When you become a Client we may process your account data including, but not limited to, your name, email address, company name and any other relevant contact information relating to business activity. This is again for legitimate legal and business purposes.
c) We also may process personal information found on social networking sites and profiles and any other information made publicly available. This data includes but is not limited to name, employment information, education details and relevant information. This is for both legitimate legal and business purposes in relation to business development.
d) If any legal claims are made in relation to data where necessary SalesTeam may ascertain any publicly available personal data as necessary for the legal claim whether in court or administrative proceedings.
e) In relation to all data our processing strategy is always legally compliant and in the best interests and consideration of our clients and third parties who are related to our business activity.
f) We continually undertake Interest and Data Protection Impact Assessments to ensure our services are relevant and do not infringe on any third party data protection rights.
3. Sources of Personal Data:
a)We only ever source and process personal data when there is a legitimate interest to do so. This includes but is not limited to;
i) Contacting business contacts provided by our clients regarding our client’s various goods and services which their business may be interested in
ii) Contacting individuals whose business may be interested in SalesTeams services
iii) Contacting individuals whose business may be interested in various goods and services offered by our clients
iv) Enriching the details we have on business contacts with other information that we hold so that we provide more tailored information about goods and services which is appropriate and of legitimate interest
v) Sharing personal data with our partner companies, including but not limited to StraightIn, Inboxx and Astute Aviation, who may contact you regarding good and services which your business may have a legitimate interest in
4. Sharing Your personal data with third parties:
a) StraightIn does not sell or share your personal data with other companies or third parties. We only collect personal data in the best interests of the business as outlined in our details of service with The Client.
b) We share that data only with an individual, specific Client.
c) Personal information and data may be shared with our legal team or insurers as necessary with any claims that may arise through our working relationship. We may also share data as required by law.
5. By using our website you are therefore agreeing to this policy.
6. SalesTeam may use automated processing to verify personal data and determine whether to contact a prospective customer as part of a campaign on behalf of our clients. This is to ensure that we are providing the best service possible to our clients and no irrelevant information is being collected.
7. Your rights as a data subject:
Under Data Protection Law in the UK. Your rights are as follows;
- The right to be informed
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object processing
- The right to data portability
- Rights relating to automated processing of personal data
- The right to complain to a relevant authority
- The right to withdraw consent
If you would like to opt out of our marketing emails please contact [email protected]
If you have any questions or would like some more information regarding these rights please contact:
Rob Lloyd – [email protected]
8. Amendments to this policy:
- StraightIn have the right to update this policy occasionally by publishing a new version on our website
- It is the responsibility of The Client to regularly check the SalesTeam website and check they are up to date with the changes
Terms and Conditions
Interpretation and Definitions
The words below where the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined as the following.
- The Client: The Client is defined as the party who has engaged with the services of Sales Team as stated in the original agreement.
- The Company: The Company is defined as SalesTeam, the company providing the services to StraightIn.
- Service: Refers to the sales functions and services as provided by Sales Team. This includes but is not limited to, client prospecting, market research, lead generation, customer acquisition and relationship management.
- Terms: This refers to these Terms and Conditions which form part of the original agreement as made between The Client and The Company
- Referral Period: means the Effective Date of the Agreement until the date 90 days after the last day of the Term.
These are the terms and conditions governing the use of the service and the agreement that operations between you and The Company. These terms and conditions set out the rights and obligations of all parties as included with this agreement.
After the commencement of the services with The Company, The Client cannot engage with any employment discussions or begin to employ any employees of The Company or any other associated business for a minimum period of 2 years.
Nothing within the agreement between the parties shall limit or exclude The Company’s liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Breach of the terms implied by section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982
- Any other liability arising which cannot be limited by law
The Agreement and Terms and Conditions, shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh court.
If you have any concern or dispute with the service as provided by The Company, you agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting a representative from The Company.
Changes to these terms and conditions
These terms and conditions may be changed at any time to the discretion of The Company. These changes are effective upon publishing to the Company website.